7/10/2016

the look of 20160705 | hooligan





sunglasses - Zaful, clutch - Bally, trousers - second hand, top - & other stories, watch - Daniel Wellington


a hooligan, with high-heeled sandals on because that's how very elegant hooligans do it. these sunglasses, which I purchased from ZAFUL online shop recently, put me in such mood, actually.

normally I try to stay away from cheap online shops. of course, they offer you exceptional value, but quality is always doubtful. however people from zaful.com contacted me at a very sensitive timing. all my sunglasses were either broken or lost, so I thought it's worth trying maybe.

few minutes later I've already chosen a pair of these golden frame aviator sunglasses as well as a pair of different style aviators and an awesome white swimsuit which you're going to see in my next outfit post.
shipping didn't take long, I was pleasantly surprised that even though products come from China, I've waited just for 10 days until the parcel was in my hands.

to sump up with, my experience with zaful.com was quite satisfying. sunglasses don't seem to last me for long, however you can't ask that much when you pay just a few dollars for a pair of aviators. and hey, I look pretty cool, right?



YOUR HOOLIGAN
-I.VO-




No comments:

Post a Comment