7/28/2016

choices | smart and brave





trousers - HERE
watch - HERE
ring - HERE
white top - HERE
bag - HERE


I don't work in the office and even though I'm not jealous of 9 to 5 work inside, god how jealous I am for all the opportunities to become an office diva. If you wear the same little jacket all year long - well, that's mainly your problem. In my eyes, office outfits can and should be eye-catching, trendy and on top of that - super elegant. 
There's no need to experiment with colors if you are not a fan of brightness in everyday life. Try different cuts, constructions instead or simply choose a more extravagant accessory. 
stylewe.com is my new discovery and most of the garments above are from this site. Check it out, you might find something you like too!


-I.VO-




No comments:

Post a Comment